No motivation..
Monday, April 10, 2006

Just cant get motivated today. Still the weather doesnt flipping help, one minute its freezing cold, then the sun is shining as though its summer, and this morning it snowed 10 miles down the road from me, overnight. It had even laid, D mentioned it when he got into work and emailed me. You wouldn't believe it was the middle of April.. I swear our seasons are all screwy at the moment.

Had a really weird dream last night. It actually felt like I was awake and was listening to the radio news, it was that vivid. The newsreader was saying that Sir Jimmy Saville had died of something or other, and it was a sad loss to everyone. I admit that I even looked all online and on ceefax to see if he had, due to the fact that I thought it was really a newsreading and not a dream. Suffice to say I couldn't find anything.

I've had several dreams like this lately, where I have actually thought I have had the conversations or heard the conversations in my dream. They are so real, spooky.


Well the weekend went by without any hiccups, nothing exciting happened. But then nothing ever does happen during my weekends. D went to M'stone on Saturday and I traipsed along with him for a change. It was quite nice to get out and about but I was shattered when I got home, and slept for an hour. And then on Sunday I did the spring clean marathon session on the house. And yes I was shattered at the end of that too, but at least the house is looking all nice and clean, and I even made a banana cake for D's lunch this week. So he is happy..lol Easily pleased that one.

I did some stitching too, but unfortunately can't put up pictures just yet as they are for exchanges. But I am happily getting back into the stitching again. This week I am going to hopefully start and finish the mail art piece that needs to be posted off next week for the Stitch and Stash board. I have several patterns that I printed off, but I can't decide which one..lol

And I gave in, and ordered some more thread and fabric from Jayne's Attic for the Beginners SAL Hardanger piece.. I know I wasnt going to buy anything else, but well I couldn't resist..lol.
Flying towards my dreams @4:52 pm

Comments 0


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

*My ramblings on life and stitching*

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps


*All about me..*

100 Things About Me
101 things in 1001 days project - updated 21/11/07


::Blogs I read on Bloglines::



CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Household: Me and DH,

Pets: Ollie 9yr cat, Amy 9yr cat, Jet 6yr dog and Scruffy 7yr dog

Birthday: 11th February

Home: United Kingdom

My Star Sign: Aquarius

R.I.P.:... Patch 20.7.90 - 3.12.02 Barney 30.5.87 - 18.8.05
Mum 14.7.47 - 24.11.06
Smudge 27.08.1988 - 4.9.08
Fred 20.01.99 - 27.08.09

Currently Reading:


*10 Project Challenge...* 8 of 10 finished April 2007


*Wishlist*

My Wishlist


*My Favourite Links*

  • ::Natty's stitching album::
  • ::Rotation Stitchers::
  • ::The Wagon::
  • ::Christmas Ornament SAL Blog::
  • ::Stitching Bloggers::


    *Finished stitching for 2007...*

    Winter Quaker Exchange
    Needlework Smalls Exchange
    Valentines Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Birthday Exchange
    Biscornu Exchange
    Our Love of Needlework Exchange
    Spring Quaker Exchange
    ABC Exchange
    Monochromatic Exchange



    *Finished stitching for 2006...*

    AION Valentines Exchange
    Friendship Exchange
    Laura's Quilt piece
    Mail Art Exchange
    Melanie's Exchange
    SBBE Spring Exchange
    House Exchange
    Summer Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Spring/Autumn exchange
    Halloween Exchange
    Crazy Cat Lady Exchange
    SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange


    *Links*

  • ::Aion Cross Stitch Forum::
  • :: blogskins ::

  • ::Cross Stitch Freebie Gallery::
  • ::Monday Madness::
  • ::THE DAILY MEME::
  • ::The Memes List::
  • ::Tuesday Twosome::
  • ::Witches Weekly::
  • ::Witchvox::
  • ::WOCS::


    Previous | List | Next
    Powered by RingSurf



    *Blogs*

    Blogs [-]
    < < # Girls Blog UK ?

    Stitching Bloggers
    My ramblings list


    *The Past*


    eXTReMe Tracker





    *CREDITS*

    brushes
    camisado