Friday, September 02, 2005
- Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks
- The colder the x-ray table the more of your body is required on it.
- Why is the butter always hard when you have extremely soft bread..
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
- Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposite?
- If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?
- Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?
- If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked and dry cleaners depressed?
- If all is not lost, where is it?
- If vegetable oil comes from vegetables, where does baby oil come from?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
- If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?
Flying towards my dreams @9:23 pm
*My ramblings on life and stitching*