Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Ack its nearly 3pm

I cant believe it, where has the day gone, and I am still in pj's;...eeeks. Better go and shower before I do anything else. But I will finish this blog entry first I think.

Well Easter was quiet, I didnt do a lot. Dave went down the railway on Good Friday and Easter Saturday so I took advantage of doing;.....absolutely nothing..lol. I curled up on the sofa and did a bit of stitching and watched t.v. Oh and did give the dog a snuggle :-)

We watched Dr Who on Saturday night. Boy was it good..lol. I cant believe it hasnt had a new series now for over 15 years..gods is it that long ago. It probably doesnt help that I am an addict at watching it on UK Gold at the weekends..lol. Mmmmmm I have decided that I do like Chris Ecclestone playing the Dr, he is so scrummy and really does make the part. Wasnt sure about the burping weelie bins though, that was rather corny..but I think that is what makes Dr Who what it is..:-) I shall be an avid viewer each Saturday evening, that is guaranteed.

Finished off a couple of stitchy things on Sunday and cooked a chilli for tea. We decided to have the roast on Easter Monday. I blitzed the house on the Monday, and decluttered the kitchen and cookery books.

Had a nice visit from my friend Elaine on Easter Monday, and we had a good old girly natter. Put the world to rights and our hubbies too..lol. We jokingly said that if we decided to leave our partners that we would houseshare as we are as both as barmy as each other. Cant believe we met at a bus stop over 18 years ago..we have been best mates ever since. Going through thick and thin with each other. Bless her, I love her to bits and wouldnt be without her as a friend.

Dave cooked the roast lamb Monday, which was nice although I wish he wouldnt give me so much veg, also I wish he would be a bit more imaginative..lol. I cooked a rice pudding which was a change as we hadnt had one of these for ages.

So there you go, my very uneventful weekend..but I did manage to do some stitching on my Aion Heart Sampler SAL, although I am nowhere near where everyone else is..I am going to have to do some major stitching to catch up within the next couple of weeks.

Off to shower;.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I am glad you have been able to stitch.

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...