Thursday, March 24, 2005

I hate Royal Mail

I hate Royal Mail

I hate Royal Mail I'm not a happy bunny with RM now, three thank you cards I sent to family havent even arrived and I sent them 3 weeks ago, and a coaster I sent beginning of the week hasnt turned up either. I am really getting annoyed with them, as I cant afford to send special delivery every time I mail something. Even RD doesnt get there on time some time.

DH was telling me yesterday that RM have to pay out £5.00 if the letter is 5 days late being delivered, or £10.00 if its 10 days etc.. apparently you have to write in to them and send the envelope as proof and they reimburse you. So no stamps anymore, its real cash. Apparently they have already paid out thousands in compensations cos of this.

Although you dont get compensated for mail that gets lost if you dont have proof of when you posted it.

Oh and there's also a scam that they are even franking the letters when they deliver them if they are late, so it doesnt look bad on RM, but makes out the customer is wrong.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...