Thursday, March 24, 2005

I am definately losing it

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I dont believe it, I found my missing pork pie. Yeah I know sad..lol. But I had bought a pork pie from Asda and couldnt find it when I unpackednthe shopping. Well I thought I had left it behind, so a bit miffed but didnt think much of it. Anyway went to move the car this evening off the drive to the road, and what was lying on the front passenger seat? Yep, my missing pork pie. Sadly I had to send it to the dreaded pork pie heaven as it was past it sell by date and I didnt think it would be safe to eat after it had been outside all this time.

Have been watching the sparrows out the front window, on our bush. Its been really lovely watching them flying on and off the bush. Breaking the small branches and carrying them off for their nests. I think they have also been using it as a bonking bush..lol. Certainly a lot of squarking and flapping of wings going on.

A dove even had the audacity to land on the bush and break some branches for its nest..talk about a bit big though. The branches could just about take its weight. Well not only does it use the garden for feeding, it is now using my bush to build its nest. Wonder if I can claim landlords rights..and charge him rent..lol


No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...