Thursday, March 10, 2005

So sleepy

After a bad start this morning, where I woke up at 8am with good intentions of getting up and showering, I went back to sleep till 11am. Jumped straight into the shower and good dressed. Then I am afraid I sat on the sofa doing absolutely nothing. I cant even tell you what I watched on tv. as I dont know.

Spoke to Roz on the phone, then decided to play around with some more HTML. Now all I want to do is sleep.

Havent picked up my stitching in two days and I really must do it, I am getting behind.

Think I will have a snooze for an hour or so, then I really must do the washing up otherwise Dave will come home and find nothing done. Still whats new there..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...