Thursday, March 31, 2005

Keep seeing this on other posts and thought it would be interesting :)

Accent: A dead common kentish/london british accent
Bra size: Well definately bigger than I was two years ago.
Chore I hate: Cleaning the toilet and picking out the plugholes
Dad's name: Ken
Essential make-up: Lipstick
Favorite perfume: AnaisAnais/Chanel No 5.
Gold or Silver: Silver
Hometown: Sittingbourne, Kent.
Interesting fact: Err.. I was fostered when I was 15
Job title: Homemaker
Kids: None
Living arrangements: With my husband of 16 years
Mom's Birthplace: Bristol, United Kingdom
Number of apples eaten in last week: 1
Overnight hospital stays: 2 *1 as a child and 1 when I was 26*
Phobia: Spiders, Wasps, Bees, Ducks, Pigeons, Very bad dust
Question you ask yourself a lot: Why?
Religious affiliation: Pagan
Siblings: A foster brother of 26 and a foster sister of 26
Time I wake up: Anytime between 9 and 10am.
Unnatural hair color: I did have my hair red for a while, but I have gone back to my normal colour of dark brown with blonde and copper highlights..
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Turnips
Worst habit: Chewing my nails., but I am trying to grow them, just get tempted to chew the odd one.
X-rays: Head after a car crash 11 years ago, two middle fingers on left hand when I broke them 15 years ago.
Yummy food I make: Stew and Dumplings, Steak pie, Apple pie
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hello Natalie! Welcome to the Stitching Bloggers Webring!! Nice to meet you, and will enjoy your blog :-) I like this little entry of yours..... hmmm.... interesting questions :-)

Carol in NH, USA

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...