Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My poor car is in the hospital

Am keeping my fingers crossed that my car gets through the repairs. Had to drop her off at 9am to the mechanic, and as I pulled off my drive there was this awful clunky noise so I think the wheel clunking has got worse :-( But Bluey said he might not be able to fix the clunking noise if it wasnt anything that jumped out at him when he checked her over, as his "boy that can" has unfortunately jacked his job in, leaving him on his own. But he did say he would be able to do the carburettor, so that is a relief. Now I just hope the one we have fits..lol

I have a feeling that all my money this month and next month is going to be spent on getting my little car through her MOT at the end of next month. Oh well never mind, I do still have Daves credit card if I am desperate..lol.

Roll on 2pm then I will know if I have my car back in one piece and repaired or not..!!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...