Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Bedtime

I have a cute black cat curled up in my arms making this very difficult to type..lol. She hasnt moved from my arms all evening since Dave went up to bed at 10pm. Aww bless her she is snorting in her sleep..she must be coming out in sympathy with me..lol. I am going to miss this little one when her time comes – I have been thinking about this a lot lately. Maybe its cos she is 18yr in a months time. But she is still sprightly, she can jump up on the table and still eat her munchies, so she has still got some teeth left..lol.

Which reminds me, make an appointment at the vets to get her claws clipped.

Shall try not to scratch too much in bed, seeing as I am now the proud owner of measles. What I thought was a cold is now bloody measles. So thats enforced confinement for a few days so by the end of it I will be pacing around like a caged animal and will be grateful of going out anywhere. Still will get the housework, ironing and washing done – as well as all caught up on my stitching..heheheehe

Oh and a last thought, what is it with me and hot cross buns from Asda? I cant get enough of them for some reason. I think I am addicted..lol.

 Oh before I go to bed will quickly write up my resolutions for the week:

  • Stitch at least 2 RR’s
  • Sort out Flylady CJ with new routines
  • Ring my mother and apologise for not ringing her or seeing her last week
  • Write letters that I keep putting off
  • Make a couple of birthday cards for keeping in stock
  • Try not to spend so much time on the computer
  • Stitch on Heart Sampler SAL
  • Try not to have takeaway more than twice this week

And lastly try not to scratch spots too much :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...