Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St Patricks Day..

May the sun shine all day long,
Everything go right and nothing go wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you
And may all the wishes you wish come true!

Don't normally do much for St Patricks Day, but thought I would pop this little saying on here as I do really love it.

Not sure about this one, but I do think its quite funny:

May the frost never afflict your spuds.

May the outside leaves of your cabbage always be free of worms.
May the crow never pick your haystack.
And may your donkey always be in foal.

And one last one before I sign off:

May you be poor in misfortune,
Rich in blessings,
Slow to make enemies,
And quick to make friends.
But rich or poor, quick or slow,
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward.


No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...