Wednesday, March 30, 2005

OMG I am in love with the US Just Cross Stitch Magazine

Wow, just had delivered the US Just Cross Stitch magazine from Michelle in Amytiville, and all I can say is that I am in love. Its the most gorgeous magazine I have ever seen, and I can see why the poor british stitchers get all excited over getting a copy...lol.

I am seriously considering taking out a yearly subscription as well as getting the two back copies of the JCS Ornament issues that they have on sale on the JCS site.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I am glad you like it. It seems, that mail works a bit better there again.

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...