Thursday, May 12, 2005

This is definately sent to test me...

Yesterday we had the engineer out to fix our telephone that had been out of action since Monday morning and we thought it was working fine. NOPE, how wrong I was. The engineer went away and the phone was working when he left, fine I thought.. Then this morning I am getting phone calls on my mobile phone .. hmm I start to think why are they ringing my mobile and not the home phone? So I check the phone and voila - it doesnt work AGAIN

So on the phone to Telewest, thankfully I had enough credit on the mobile but I shall definately have to get more credit at this rate, am down to my last 2p Well it looks like its a bit more severe than we first thought, so a lovely technician is coming out this afternoon between 12 and 4 to hopefully to sort it once and for all. Now I say hopefully in the loose term because I am not holding my breath..lol.

If the phone is not working tomorrow boy I would not like to be Telewest as I am going to let rip then..so they better get the job right this afternoon.

On a lighter note Dave has signed and sealed the porch being done, and the surveyor is coming out this afternoon at 4pm to measure up etc.. and they are coming to do it all on 24th of this month. Oooh I cant wait a lovely new porch, door and new window in the porch..woohooo. Still its costing enough £1,450 but that is £1,000 less than other companies.

Now I just have to persuade Dave that we definately need the patio doors done before the summer..we had a quote last night and he was happy with that but its now getting him to agree.

Still mustn't complain he is getting the porch done, and letting me have a fair bit of money to go shopping at the weekend, and getting the new laptop for me :)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...