Monday, May 09, 2005

Someone give me a kick..

I am still in my pj's, watching Sue Thomas on t.v. and getting freezing cold feet, cos I cant be bothered to get up and shut the patio doors..lol.

I had all these plans for today, like go to the libary - wow isnt that exciting!! Have to ring around the couple of double glazing places that were shut on Saturday- double exciting!! Also have to tidy the living room up as we are having a man come round to quote for our porch window and front door --- oooh woopee doo a strange man coming to the house..lol. As if I dont have enough odd people coming to the house..lol.

Oh well think I will get another cup of tea and go and get this darn shower and turf the dog off the bed so I can make it..:-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...