Thursday, May 19, 2005

Finally accepted it..

After yet another morning of non stop crying because as I was making my way upstairs with a cup of tea and a bowl of shreddies and I cant even remember how it happened, but all I know is I was flat on my face and the hot cup of tea had spilt all over the wallpaper and the shreddies on the floor. I just collapsed in a heap and howled the place down. I rang Dave terrified he would have a go at me because the hallway had only just been decorated. I was blubbing down the phone at him saying how sorry I was etc.. Poor lamb all he kept saying was its not serious and he can paint over it at the weekend. But I wasnt happy, to me it was the end of the world. I dont even know why I was thinking like that..

Anyway took myself back to bed and I am still here at 3.10pm, and I have been crying all morning and I am feeling so low. But it just dawned on me.. I am having a major down cycle. I have been cycling for a while now, and I cant even put my finger on when it started.. I have been up and down like a yoyo for a while

For all those that dont know what I am talking about here are two very good articles on what I suffer from:

Cyclothymia or Bipolar III
BiPolar III
BiPolar III

And if anyone tells me to pull myself together I am personally going to send them a bomb through the post.. because thats what a few "friends" used to say to me before they realised what it was. Although even after finding the diagnosis a couple still say it when I am down, which is why I take myself away from people and do not talk to anyone for ages till I am back out of the downwards cycle. Athough at the moment the downs and ups are very close together.

4 comments:

Jill in CA said...

((((Natty))) I have a good friend who's mother is bipolar, and it isn't something you can "just snap out of". I'm sorry that some of your friends have said that to you; saying something like that doesn't help anything! I sincerely hope that things are better for you soon.

Belinda said...

{{{{Natty}}}}

Kiwi Jo said...

I'm sorry you are going through a bad patch Natty. Take good care and I hope you feel better soon.

Melissa said...

{{{{Natty}}}} My ex was BiPolar. It is definitely not something one can "just snap out of". Hope you're feeling better soon!

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...