Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I've been tagged..

Thank you Tammy
Pick five things from the following list, and then complete the sentence, and then go on and tag another 3 people.

The List

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . .

Okay here goes:

If I could be a chef.. I would make the most delicious dessert that everyone would be scrambling over themselves to market in their restaurant.

If I could be a farmer.. I would have a self sufficient farm with plenty of vegetables, cattle, sheep, chickens, ducks and horses. I would grow my own wheat and make my own bread from this wheat. I would never have to go to a supermarket ever again as I could just go into the garden and pick the veg needed for dinner.

If I could be a bonnie pirate.. I would set sail and explore all the unknown regions of the oceans, acquiring pretty aquisitions on my way. I would also stitch the Jolly Roger flag and have it proudly on display. I would be like the Robin Hood of pirates, robbing the rich seagoers to pay the travels of the poor.

If I could be an architect.. I would design the prettiest craft shop, with a thatched roof, little alcoves with beautiful georgian windows. And inside there would be enough shelving to stock every cross stitch chart and pattern that was available in the world. There would be squishy couches in the alcoves with just the right amount of lighting, so that people could sit and stitch if they wished.

If I could be a scientist.. I would make it my personal goal to discover a cure for all the forms of cancer that are out in the world.

Now who shall I tag...mmm let me think? First of all Angelsan, then I shall go for Bluemoon and finally Broomhilda I am hoping they will find it as fun filling this is as I did :)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...