Well so much for that idea..
Wednesday, May 18, 2005

After I had promised my oh so ever so nice CPN *I dont actually like him..grrr* that I would get dressed before I actually come downstairs, that kind of failed today.

I did get up at a reasonable time, 9.30am as the postie knocked at the door to get me to sign for the Alphabet RR that I am in and we had a chat while she was there. So I thought I would make a cup of tea while I was down here, then had to ring Dave to tell him my DLA has been cut by £80.00 a month :-( But at least I am still getting it till 2007, so mustnt complain.

Then I decided to have a chat to Barbara on the phone to tell her about my mishap with the Alphabet RR piece I have. I had stitched it all up ready to send only to discover I have stitched it the wrong way..so have to unpick it all and redo it the right way..aaaaaaaah!!

Well it is now 11.19am and I am still in pj's and gasping for another cup of tea, so will make one and then go and have my shower as I want to pop into town and pick up some padded envelopes for various postings that I have to do. I cant believe I dont have any in the house..hmmm!!! Then I have to package up the SS stuff to send, some bits to send to Brilliant in America and also to pop some things in the post for Belinda in America as I keep meaning to do it but I keep forgetting and I have had a few bits here for her for ages now..oops. Also I have to parcel up Donna's cd software that I said she could have last week, and I haven't got round to it yet..oh dear where is my head these days!!!
Flying towards my dreams @11:23 am
 

Comments 1


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

*My ramblings on life and stitching*

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps


*All about me..*

100 Things About Me
101 things in 1001 days project - updated 21/11/07


::Blogs I read on Bloglines::



CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Household: Me and DH,

Pets: Ollie 9yr cat, Amy 9yr cat, Jet 6yr dog and Scruffy 7yr dog

Birthday: 11th February

Home: United Kingdom

My Star Sign: Aquarius

R.I.P.:... Patch 20.7.90 - 3.12.02 Barney 30.5.87 - 18.8.05
Mum 14.7.47 - 24.11.06
Smudge 27.08.1988 - 4.9.08
Fred 20.01.99 - 27.08.09

Currently Reading:


*10 Project Challenge...* 8 of 10 finished April 2007


*Wishlist*

My Wishlist


*My Favourite Links*

  • ::Natty's stitching album::
  • ::Rotation Stitchers::
  • ::The Wagon::
  • ::Christmas Ornament SAL Blog::
  • ::Stitching Bloggers::


    *Finished stitching for 2007...*

    Winter Quaker Exchange
    Needlework Smalls Exchange
    Valentines Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Birthday Exchange
    Biscornu Exchange
    Our Love of Needlework Exchange
    Spring Quaker Exchange
    ABC Exchange
    Monochromatic Exchange



    *Finished stitching for 2006...*

    AION Valentines Exchange
    Friendship Exchange
    Laura's Quilt piece
    Mail Art Exchange
    Melanie's Exchange
    SBBE Spring Exchange
    House Exchange
    Summer Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Spring/Autumn exchange
    Halloween Exchange
    Crazy Cat Lady Exchange
    SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange


    *Links*

  • ::Aion Cross Stitch Forum::
  • :: blogskins ::

  • ::Cross Stitch Freebie Gallery::
  • ::Monday Madness::
  • ::THE DAILY MEME::
  • ::The Memes List::
  • ::Tuesday Twosome::
  • ::Witches Weekly::
  • ::Witchvox::
  • ::WOCS::


    Previous | List | Next
    Powered by RingSurf



    *Blogs*

    Blogs [-]
    < < # Girls Blog UK ?

    Stitching Bloggers
    My ramblings list


    *The Past*


    eXTReMe Tracker





    *CREDITS*

    brushes
    camisado