Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ooops crack in window

Well the workmen arrived nice and early to install the new door and porch windows..it was looking really nice too. But I just heard this almighty crack and one of the workmen holding his head in his hands. On inspection I have a bloody great crack down the new porch window..eeeks. So I think they are now ringing to get a new one pretty damn quick, as I am not going to give them the cheque upon completion now.. :-(

Its one of those things so cant be helped, thankfully they arent that far away so should be able to bring a replacement quick. Although it has to be cut to size and the bevel done too.. Hope its done before Dave gets home tonight otherwise he wont be very impressed..eeks.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...