Monday, May 16, 2005

Well I'ts sad I have joined the big girl panties brigade :-(

While I was out shopping getting some nice summer bits I need some new undies. So I treated myself to a couple of matching bra and knicker sets, then looked at the packs of panties. And after looking at what they had on offer I went for the black and lace all over panties. Now this is sad I am 37 and I am finally wearing Bridge Jones style knickers..ack!! but and here's the sad thing - they are really so comfortable I even felt like I didnt have any on. Gods that is bad.!! But on the good point I have a couple of lovely lacey designs bras with nice patterns on :)

And I have also decided my DH has lost the plot. I caught him giving the last rites to the sieve tonight before throwing it away. Ok I know I bought a new colander in chrome, but there was no need to sing the last past and give it a funeral was there..lol. Sad man!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...