Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Hello campers, yep I have returned..lol. I hadn't forgotten about the blog I just kept forgetting to write in it..lol. So as part of my...
-
Yesterday I had to make a heartbreaking decision, and one I was hoping I wouldn't have to make. Sadly my darling 20yr old cat Smudge is ...
1 comment:
Do you want a candid opinion? My own tiny, worthless, humble opinion? I dont care for the way the post text scrolls independent of the rest of the page. When I try to scroll, either the whole page jumps or just the text, or just the sidebar.
But it is a VERY cute look.
Post a Comment