Sunday, September 25, 2005

Just some piccies of my pets :-)

As I am getting a new kitty tomorrow, hopefully :-) Here are some piccies of the pets that I have found on the camera :)

















This is Barney and Scruffybear asleep together, back in August of this year. Not long before she died sadly.




















And this is of Smudge and Barney in August 2005 too. For some reason Smudge is playing lets expose all my belly to the camera :-) And Barney is not quite sure..I think she wants to go back to sleep..lol



And finally this is the lovely Clematis that is planted on Barney's grave in the herb garden at the back of my garden. We have also got a stone ornament resting next to it, in one of Barney's favourite poses - asleep.



No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...