Friday, September 09, 2005

OMG I cannot believe I never posted about my reveal stash!!!

Ye gods what must my SS think of me, I havent posted on here what she sent me as our reveal package. Oh dear Jil (Raphaelray) I am so sorry, please forgive me. But I am putting that all right now and am posting now.. :-)

I couldnt believe it when I opened up my last parcel, what a lovely surprise I got. there was the most gorgeous piece 28ct Pale Pink Cashel, its absolutely adorable I so love the colour..you know me so well with my colours :-) Then I had another surprise which was a Just Nan chart - The Promise:


Jill had previously sent me the fabric and threads to do this chart in another package :-)

I absolutely love this chart and it certainly will take pride of place on my wall once I have stitched it :-) I am going to make it my holiday stitching, inbetween RR's. So once it is stitched I shall post a picture on here :-)

I also received the most gorgeous scissors - I cannot describe how I felt when I opened the nicely wrapped package and saw these scissors. They are the most adorable pair I have ever seen - I'm not sure what make they are, my friend seem sto think they are Gingher - but I dont know this make. All I do know is they are way superior to the english scissors we have here. I have put the scissor fob on them that I received in a previous parcel from Jill, and they look really good together :-)

There was also some Wildflower threads in with the package too :-) There was also a lovely little freebie chart called Coeur Romantique, which I shall stitch with the wildflower threads. I have a feeling there was a couple more things but for the life of me I cannot remember, think its called brain fog..sorry Jill.

Thank you so much Jill, I have had some gorgeous presents :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...