Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The roads are empty

Went into town to do a couple of things, and to fill up the car ready for Saturday, and I was amazed. It was school kicking out time in the town, and the roads and town centre were like a ghost town. Only a few cars on the road and the odd few people milling around town, it was actually a pleasure to drive round the one way system without having your wits about you :-)

I even managed to get petrol, although the checkout then cut my pump off as it was running down to its end..I think I ran them out..lol. The queue wasnt that bad at our Asda, but the other petrol stations were running out almost the same time as Asda shut their petrol station. I must admit I got to the pump after someone else had used it, and she had only put £5.00 in..I mean couldnt she have actually left it till next week or something..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...