Wednesday, September 28, 2005

New addition very soon..

Woohooo....... we passed. :-)

Now I expect this has you all wondering what the heck I am talking about..lol. But then if you should know me by now and know that I am totally loopy and it wont be something simple..lol. Well I am going to surprise you..it is something simple..:-)

We passed the house visit for CPL to give the go ahead for us to have our new furbaby :-) Although I would have been surprised if we hadnt seeing as we had already been passed a couple of years earlier by the RSPCA for when we got Scruffy, and I already had Smudge as well. Now if it had been my mother doing this home visit I think she would have denied us on principle purely because I have been my usual pigheaded self and havent spoken to her since April of this year. But then to tell you the truth I wouldnt have let her in anyway, and I really do think if she had got me down as one of her home visits she would have passed it on to someone else. Anyway going back to the visit, it went really well. The house was absolutely spotless, seeing as I had done a 2 hour blitz right through the house cleaning and hoovering before the visit. Even Smudge was obliging by being all purrey and cute when we went upstairs to see her. Scruffy was his usual self - ooh a friend lets lick them and show them how sweet I am..

So now tomorrow morning we go and get ourselves a new furbaby :-) I am really excited.. We've decided that we wont get a kitten, and have asked for an older cat - 1year and upwards. I shall see what they have at the sanctuary and which kitty jumps out at me :-)

Await pictures :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...