Sunday, September 25, 2005

Back from Cornwall...

Am absolutely shattered..although why I have no idea as I slept for a good 2 hours while D was driving on the motorway. Yep I get so bored on motorway driving that I fall asleep..lol. Plus I had been driving for 3 and a half hours previously and had to stop as I could feel myself falling asleep..,.not good!!

So after downloading over 2000 emails from my groups. Ok now why didnt I go no mail or special notices beforehand, maybe cos I am a twit..lol. Watching a bit of t.v., walking to get a doner kebab for tea and generally just perusing the boards and blogs that I read I think I am ready for bed.

Was a bit annoyed though as the usual suspect had been reading my blog, now I have no problem with them reading this but when they put comments on there that are totally out of order I do mind. Thank gods I have comments pending before I enable them to be seen on the blog. Well the laugh is on them as they are now unable to post as the IP has been banned to comment, although they can still read my blog but not comment..which I think would wind them up more than not being able to see it. And for their information I am not playing away from home again..D knows all about what I posted.. Go and take your pettiness elsewhere...

Ok now thats over and done with, my bed is calling.

I will be posting my holiday blog over the next couple of days with pictures :-) So keep checking this space guys.. :-) But as a teaser here's a piccie :

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...