Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today has been a nonstarter...

Have done absolutely nothing today - oh wait I have lied, I washed up the breakfast things and hung the washing outside..:-)

Wow dont I lead an exciting life, nope dont answer that..lol.

Haven't heard from M this week, I bet he - has got his dates muddled up again and thinks I am going away this week even after I specifically told him I was going this weekend. What a twit!! Better send him a letter to tell him that D will also be at home the week after Cornwall. Gods I wouldnt want him to turn up here while D is home..gods how awful would that be.

Smudge has disowned me at the moment, I think she thinks I am the devil incarnate cos I had the indignaty to give her a worm tablet and de-flea her. Although it might have had something to do with the fact the worm tablet was pretty big and I had to smother it in fish paste and practically throw it down her throat..lol. Still she'll come round when its feeding time.

Yep definately an exciting life..lol

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...