Monday, October 24, 2005

Feeling like pooh...

Its now the third day and this damn migraine does not want to shift.. :-( it is now firmly sitting above my left eye and making my head feel like someone has tied a really small elastic band around it..aaaaaaaaahhh!!! I suppose the last place I should be is on here but I wanted to let my poor readers (yep I have a few..lol) know where I am..lol. Am popping pain killers for some relief, and in the short time I do get some relief I am dragging myself through the things that need doing.. Trouble is the relief doesnt last long..:-(

I cant stitch cos its too damn painful to see to concentrate, have to watch the t.v. with the sound on low and the brightness down to the bare minimum, and have the curtains all drawn cos its too bright indoors.

So I am going to drown myself in the bath with my lovely new Lush products - Fresh Pharmacy for my face and Heavenly Bodies butter cream and then to finish it off King of Skin body butter. Believe me they are absolutely heaven, and thank you to deadly for telling me about these delightful products. Although I did already have fresh pharmacy from lush, just hadnt tried the others. DH liked the other products, after I tried them yesterday :-) He said my skin was so smooth and smelt lovely all day through. Bliss!!!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...