Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Feel like c***

Dont want to do anything today, it was an effort to get out of bed this morning as I didnt want to at all. Cant even explain why I feel like this. :-( Sun is shining and its a gorgeous day which should be perking me up but it isnt..:-(

I've got some ironing to do, hoover around upstairs and clean the bathroom - these things I will do because I have to.

I just feel like curling up and giving up at the moment. I've got so used to putting on the good happy face for everyone that when I hit a downer it comes as a shock. I just wish I could let this "mask" down for one moment, but its not what people want to see. They dont want to know the sad me, so up comes the "mask".

The weird thing is that today I dont trust myself - that is bad!!!!!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...