Monday, October 10, 2005

JCS Ornaments 2004

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I am severely pissed off - I have spent the best part of two hours turfing my JCS magazines out trying to find the 2004 issue. I have found 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 but NO 2004. I have turfed the cupboards out, looked everywhere I could possibly think but still no magazine. Now I know I had it before the carpet was changed, but since then I havent seen it. I have even looked in the boxes upstairs, that has the rest of the living room bits in, but it isnt in there.

Why is it the one magazine I do want is absolutely nowhere to be found...grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...