Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I am severely pissed off - I have spent the best part of two hours turfing my JCS magazines out trying to find the 2004 issue. I have found 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 but NO 2004. I have turfed the cupboards out, looked everywhere I could possibly think but still no magazine. Now I know I had it before the carpet was changed, but since then I havent seen it. I have even looked in the boxes upstairs, that has the rest of the living room bits in, but it isnt in there.
Why is it the one magazine I do want is absolutely nowhere to be found...grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Hello campers, yep I have returned..lol. I hadn't forgotten about the blog I just kept forgetting to write in it..lol. So as part of my...
-
Yesterday I had to make a heartbreaking decision, and one I was hoping I wouldn't have to make. Sadly my darling 20yr old cat Smudge is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment