Monday, October 10, 2005

7 Things..

Ok Mel I have finally got round to doing it..lol

7 Things To Do Before I Die

    Be a mother
    Make peace with my own mother
    Tackle my inner demons
    Learn to love myself for me not for what others want me to be
    Travel to Alaska and back to America
    Get my house exactly how I want it
    Learn to say no and mean it.



7 Things I Can Do

    Love unconditionally
    Cook and bake
    Sew (cross stitch and other sewing too)
    Drive a car, and park it too.
    Be there for someone
    Change a washer in a tap
    Give reasonable advice


7 Things I Can’t Do

    Say no
    Feel confident
    Cook rice
    Do whats right for me, not whats right for others
    Forgive easily
    Let go of a love lost
    Be a daughter


7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex

    Eyes
    Smile
    Compassion
    Respect
    A sense of humour
    Stability
    The ability to love whether it be human or animal



7 Things I Say Most Often

    Oh!
    Hmmm
    Do you want a cup of tea?
    I love you
    No Ollie, Smudge or Bear (which ever one is doing something they shouldnt be doing!)
    Hi
    Thanks


7 Celebrity Crushes

    Kevin Sorbo
    Chris Ecclestone
    George Clooney
    David Tennant
    Richard Dean Anderson
    William Peterson
    Hugh Laurie

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...