Monday, October 03, 2005

100 Things About Me - updated January 2007

Ok seeing as I keep seeing this I thought I had better do my one..so here goes. But bear with me I might not get to 100 things so will have to keep updating it :-)

  1. I am an Aquarian
  2. I am 37
  3. I dont want to be 40
  4. I was abused
  5. I used to live with foster parents
  6. I have two cats and one dog
  7. I spent two years in a childrens home
  8. I am a pagan
  9. I love crystals
  10. I love the colour purple and pink
  11. I drive my husbands ex car
  12. My old car went to the scrapheap in heaven
  13. I loved my grandparents
  14. I never got to see them before they died
  15. I married when I was 19
  16. I am still married to him
  17. I have been unfaithful
  18. I found my soulmate
  19. We weren't meant to be together
  20. I have no children
  21. I have lost several babies :(
  22. I would like children one day
  23. I adore the snow
  24. I hate the rain
  25. I dont see my mother
  26. I dont want to see her
  27. She doesnt want to see me either
  28. My mother is now dead, she died of lung cancer
  29. I love cooking
  30. Especially baking
  31. I love the Victorian era
  32. I was born in the wrong time
  33. I have many friends
  34. I would willingly go to the end of the earth for my friends
  35. I love garibaldi biscuits
  36. I collect myth and magic ornaments
  37. I have several favourite pieces
  38. I am scared of flying insects
  39. I love the moon
  40. I am trying to create a moon garden
  41. I believe in ghosts
  42. I have seen a ghost
  43. I am too trusting for my own good
  44. I never seem to stitch for myself
  45. Am always stitching for other people
  46. I suffer with depression
  47. Which means I cant work
  48. I now have my dog Jet living with me
  49. I also have my other cat Amy living with me as well, she came with Jet.
  50. My total pets are 3 cats and 2 dogs
  51. I am now unable to have children
  52. I am going through an early menopause at 38
  53. I found my best mate again

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...