100 Things About Me - updated January 2007
Monday, October 03, 2005

Ok seeing as I keep seeing this I thought I had better do my one..so here goes. But bear with me I might not get to 100 things so will have to keep updating it :-)

  1. I am an Aquarian
  2. I am 37
  3. I dont want to be 40
  4. I was abused
  5. I used to live with foster parents
  6. I have two cats and one dog
  7. I spent two years in a childrens home
  8. I am a pagan
  9. I love crystals
  10. I love the colour purple and pink
  11. I drive my husbands ex car
  12. My old car went to the scrapheap in heaven
  13. I loved my grandparents
  14. I never got to see them before they died
  15. I married when I was 19
  16. I am still married to him
  17. I have been unfaithful
  18. I found my soulmate
  19. We weren't meant to be together
  20. I have no children
  21. I have lost several babies :(
  22. I would like children one day
  23. I adore the snow
  24. I hate the rain
  25. I dont see my mother
  26. I dont want to see her
  27. She doesnt want to see me either
  28. My mother is now dead, she died of lung cancer
  29. I love cooking
  30. Especially baking
  31. I love the Victorian era
  32. I was born in the wrong time
  33. I have many friends
  34. I would willingly go to the end of the earth for my friends
  35. I love garibaldi biscuits
  36. I collect myth and magic ornaments
  37. I have several favourite pieces
  38. I am scared of flying insects
  39. I love the moon
  40. I am trying to create a moon garden
  41. I believe in ghosts
  42. I have seen a ghost
  43. I am too trusting for my own good
  44. I never seem to stitch for myself
  45. Am always stitching for other people
  46. I suffer with depression
  47. Which means I cant work
  48. I now have my dog Jet living with me
  49. I also have my other cat Amy living with me as well, she came with Jet.
  50. My total pets are 3 cats and 2 dogs
  51. I am now unable to have children
  52. I am going through an early menopause at 38
  53. I found my best mate again

Labels:

Flying towards my dreams @9:58 pm

Comments 0


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

*My ramblings on life and stitching*

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps


*All about me..*

100 Things About Me
101 things in 1001 days project - updated 21/11/07


::Blogs I read on Bloglines::



CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Household: Me and DH,

Pets: Ollie 9yr cat, Amy 9yr cat, Jet 6yr dog and Scruffy 7yr dog

Birthday: 11th February

Home: United Kingdom

My Star Sign: Aquarius

R.I.P.:... Patch 20.7.90 - 3.12.02 Barney 30.5.87 - 18.8.05
Mum 14.7.47 - 24.11.06
Smudge 27.08.1988 - 4.9.08
Fred 20.01.99 - 27.08.09

Currently Reading:


*10 Project Challenge...* 8 of 10 finished April 2007


*Wishlist*

My Wishlist


*My Favourite Links*

  • ::Natty's stitching album::
  • ::Rotation Stitchers::
  • ::The Wagon::
  • ::Christmas Ornament SAL Blog::
  • ::Stitching Bloggers::


    *Finished stitching for 2007...*

    Winter Quaker Exchange
    Needlework Smalls Exchange
    Valentines Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Birthday Exchange
    Biscornu Exchange
    Our Love of Needlework Exchange
    Spring Quaker Exchange
    ABC Exchange
    Monochromatic Exchange



    *Finished stitching for 2006...*

    AION Valentines Exchange
    Friendship Exchange
    Laura's Quilt piece
    Mail Art Exchange
    Melanie's Exchange
    SBBE Spring Exchange
    House Exchange
    Summer Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Spring/Autumn exchange
    Halloween Exchange
    Crazy Cat Lady Exchange
    SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange


    *Links*

  • ::Aion Cross Stitch Forum::
  • :: blogskins ::

  • ::Cross Stitch Freebie Gallery::
  • ::Monday Madness::
  • ::THE DAILY MEME::
  • ::The Memes List::
  • ::Tuesday Twosome::
  • ::Witches Weekly::
  • ::Witchvox::
  • ::WOCS::


    Previous | List | Next
    Powered by RingSurf



    *Blogs*

    Blogs [-]
    < < # Girls Blog UK ?

    Stitching Bloggers
    My ramblings list


    *The Past*


    eXTReMe Tracker





    *CREDITS*

    brushes
    camisado