Saturday, October 15, 2005

Piccies - 1st Christmas Ornie and Ollie

I finally have a christmas ornie hd, my first one this year :) Its by Glory Bee and is from the Just Cross Stitch Ornaments 2004 or 2005 issue (cant remember, and mag isnt nearby..lol) I substituted my own colours instead of the ones suggested :)




And here's a couple of Ollie, taken a couple of days ago :) As you can see he has certainly made himself at home, in fact its hard to believe he has only been with us for a fortnight now, it feels like he has always been with us :) He is such a character too, and is full of life.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...