Monday, October 24, 2005

Ideas for new name for DH

I have decided to give DH a blog name after reading several blogs that have got names for their OH's...for example "Rachel" calls her DH " Mr Newt" on her blog. So I have decided now is the time to refer to DH as a name rather than DH....

I am opening this up to ideas from the other bloggers that I read or read me..etc.. If you need any help, then my DH is a banker, is a steam train fanatic, and is into heavy metal. Eeeks makes him sound rather weird writing that..lol.

So comeon all comments welcome, and lets all pick a new name for DH..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...