Thursday, October 06, 2005

Meant to put this yesterday but forgot..lol

I was doing a very happy jig around my living room last night :) And no it wasnt cos I had stepped on one of my stitching needles..lol. I had brought a Tickled Pink scratch card from Asda a few hours before and hadnt got round to scratching it., well anyway I did it last night and I couldnt believe it.. I won..

Yeppers I won a beauty treatment from any salon in my area that is a member of BABTAC. Wowser I couldnt believe it, I dont win anything.. So I immediately went searching for a salon near me on the BABTAC website, and I couldnt believe it they actually offer holistic therapy treatments. So now I cant decide between, reflexology, reiki, chakra healing, crystal therapy or Hot Stones..oooh decisions decisions..lol.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...