Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Being brave - weight ticker

Ok after seeing the nurse yesterday for my annual medication and asthma review, and she decided to weigh me, I have put my ticker at the top of my blog to encourage me that is how much weight I would ideally like to lose between now and end of December.

I dont really need to lose this weight, but after a discussion with the nurse and finding out that my body mass index is just bordering on the very top scale of my ideal weight, I have decided to set myself a wee goal to lose half a stone by the end of the year, if I dont lose it then its not the end of the world. But at least its a realistic goal. And if I lose more, well that is an added bonus.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...