Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I don't believe it - its back :-(

The damn headache and sinus pain across the bridge of my nose. AAAAAAAarrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh

I had the the sum total of 3 glorious days without any pain..wooohooo!! Then I woke up this morning, sat up and BANG!! It hit me.. yep the headache nearly floored me as I wasnt expecting it. And the sinus pains..please make it go away. It looks like the antibiotics didn't completely clear the problem up..so I am going to have to make another appointment to see the dr.

All I can say is thank gods I had stocked up on some painkillers the other weekend, but sadly they arent the full strength ones I normally take, they are only half strength. Never mind I get paid at the weekend so I can pop into Boots and pick up a box of extra strength painkillers.

Oh well back to limited activity again..aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...