Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How sad is this.? It involves a bin and Asda..

I cannot believe I went out yesterday while cooking dinner and brought a new stainless steel kitchen bin.. Ok yeah maybe I can believe it..lol

D had just come in from work and I was just chattering away to him, while cooking dinner. I dont even know what got me thinking about it, as all of a sudden I told him to keep an eye on the dinner and that I would be back in 20 mins. So off I scoot to Asda, which is 5 mins drive away - and buy a 30 litre stainless steel bin!! It wouldnt have been so bad but I had already been to Asda previously during the day to pick up some bits and bobs. :-)

So home I came with my purchase, got rid of the old bin in the kitchen and now my nice shiny bin has pride of place :-) And no I am not that sad as to take a photo of it, although I cant say I wasnt tempted..heheheehe.

I think poor D is now dreading coming home from work as he doesnt know if I am going to go off and buy something odd or not now..lol

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...