Monday, February 13, 2006

R.A.K. Week

Just watching This Morning on t.v. and guess what? They announced its RAK week. For anyone that doesnt know what RAK stands for its Random Acts of Kindness. I couldnt believe it when I heard this. And here was me thinking it was just a stitching thing. Its amazing what sort of things that you just assume are to do with stitching, are actually everyday things..lol.

Afraid I cant send out any RAK's today cos if I did, I wouldnt be able to finish them in the day, I have so many people I would want to send a RAK to, so for all my friends in blogger land and the stitching community, and those that actually know me..

*HAPPY RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS WEEK*

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...