Thursday, February 16, 2006

I wish I was 5..

Then I could stamp my foot and say "I dont want to..."

I am still feeling like something the cat dragged in, this cold really doesnt want to give up residency. I could cope if it was a runny nose and just general off colour but no, this is sitting on my chest and I can actually feel all the gunk that is down there. I have an awful taste in my mouth, and nothing tastes like it should at the moment..ugh!!

And to top it all I have a therapy session shortly and I really dont want to go. I want to curl up on the sofa under the duvet drinking Horlicks all afternoon..but no. Not looking forward to that one little jot. Especially as I know I shall probably be in tears most of the time..

Now if I was 5 again I could stamp my foot and say "I don't want to go...."

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...