Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Bleugh!!!

Thats how I feel..lol. Its 7.15am and I have been tossing and turning all night. Everytime I drop off to sleep I wake up cos I cant breathe..grrr. Anyone want a cold!??? You would think my body would have had enough wouldnt you, what with just finally shaking the flu off the other week, nope - now I go and get a blooming cold. D reakons its cos my body is totally run down and I have been fretting over the recent events, so I suppose he could be right. So I am dosing myself up every 4 hours with cold and flu medicine and seeing how that goes.

Aaah the joys of the wireless finally being set up..hehehe. I can actually bring the laptop to bed, without having to trail the cable modem and wires with me. All I have to do is just bring the laptop and the mouse and thats it..aah bliss :-)

Edited to add I didnt stitch for Andrea..doh!! I stitched for Heather in Canada on the AION board..doh!! Think I was having a "blonde" moment when I posted what I had stitched for the valentine exchange..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...