Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines day..and all things mushy..

First of all I want to wish everyone that I know and love the following:

*Happy Valentines Day*


Right now thats out the way..lol. Onto my valentines exchange that I sent Andrea in Canada for the Aion stitching board. I am hoping that it has arrived now, hence the post. This is what I stitched for her - its a pattern from Better Homes and Gardens, and I stitched it in Salmon Leap dragon floss, a paler pink in Six Sweet Strands Thread and a green in Dragon Floss. I decided to make it into a little hanging ornamanet - so I backed it in white cotton fabric, with some lovely pink/cream fabric that a friend had given me for the borders. I then put two little heart charms where the cord hanger is stitched. I had also sent various stitchy bits and gifts.



No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...