Thursday, November 02, 2006

Weather watch..

I give up with british weather. One minute its cold enough to freeze the wotsits off a monkey and then a few days later its warm enough to dry your washing outside. You know why can't it just stay one steady temperature..

Yep I'm moaning as I have just put my heating on. I'm pleased that I have managed to get to 2nd November without breaking down and putting the radiators on, but now it looks like it will be going off again by the end of the weekend.. If me or D hasn't gone down with a cold or flu by the end of the winter it will be a blooming miracle..lol


powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...