Pay It Forward -
Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ok I was avoiding this like the plague, not because I was being boring but because I was being all good and not getting into any more stitching that was not for me, well obviously exchanges dont count..lol But I have given in, as I knew I would...lol

The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of “art” made by me. An original hand crafted item, utilizing one of my favorite mediums - stitching, stamping, beading, knitting etc.. I hope to tailor this to you and your likes, so after you comment, please email me your snail mail address (scruffybear004 at gmail dot com) along with your blog address (if you have one) and some information about your likes and dislikes across the board (not just stitching) as well as anything else that might help spark my creativity. Think of it as something to look forward to getting in the mail, although I refuse to put a deadline on this, so it may be a total surprise when it arrives. ;)

There is a catch, of course, the way this works is that if you sign up, you have to blog this as well and continue sharing.

I promise that I won’t take forever with this, but if you sign up, please don’t expect anything before 2007, out of respect for my Christmas stitching and other current obligations. Thanks and have fun!

Labels:

Flying towards my dreams @10:01 pm

Comments 0


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

*My ramblings on life and stitching*

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps


*All about me..*

100 Things About Me
101 things in 1001 days project - updated 21/11/07


::Blogs I read on Bloglines::



CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Household: Me and DH,

Pets: Ollie 9yr cat, Amy 9yr cat, Jet 6yr dog and Scruffy 7yr dog

Birthday: 11th February

Home: United Kingdom

My Star Sign: Aquarius

R.I.P.:... Patch 20.7.90 - 3.12.02 Barney 30.5.87 - 18.8.05
Mum 14.7.47 - 24.11.06
Smudge 27.08.1988 - 4.9.08
Fred 20.01.99 - 27.08.09

Currently Reading:


*10 Project Challenge...* 8 of 10 finished April 2007


*Wishlist*

My Wishlist


*My Favourite Links*

  • ::Natty's stitching album::
  • ::Rotation Stitchers::
  • ::The Wagon::
  • ::Christmas Ornament SAL Blog::
  • ::Stitching Bloggers::


    *Finished stitching for 2007...*

    Winter Quaker Exchange
    Needlework Smalls Exchange
    Valentines Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Birthday Exchange
    Biscornu Exchange
    Our Love of Needlework Exchange
    Spring Quaker Exchange
    ABC Exchange
    Monochromatic Exchange



    *Finished stitching for 2006...*

    AION Valentines Exchange
    Friendship Exchange
    Laura's Quilt piece
    Mail Art Exchange
    Melanie's Exchange
    SBBE Spring Exchange
    House Exchange
    Summer Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Spring/Autumn exchange
    Halloween Exchange
    Crazy Cat Lady Exchange
    SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange


    *Links*

  • ::Aion Cross Stitch Forum::
  • :: blogskins ::

  • ::Cross Stitch Freebie Gallery::
  • ::Monday Madness::
  • ::THE DAILY MEME::
  • ::The Memes List::
  • ::Tuesday Twosome::
  • ::Witches Weekly::
  • ::Witchvox::
  • ::WOCS::


    Previous | List | Next
    Powered by RingSurf



    *Blogs*

    Blogs [-]
    < < # Girls Blog UK ?

    Stitching Bloggers
    My ramblings list


    *The Past*


    eXTReMe Tracker





    *CREDITS*

    brushes
    camisado