Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pay It Forward -

Ok I was avoiding this like the plague, not because I was being boring but because I was being all good and not getting into any more stitching that was not for me, well obviously exchanges dont count..lol But I have given in, as I knew I would...lol

The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of “art” made by me. An original hand crafted item, utilizing one of my favorite mediums - stitching, stamping, beading, knitting etc.. I hope to tailor this to you and your likes, so after you comment, please email me your snail mail address (scruffybear004 at gmail dot com) along with your blog address (if you have one) and some information about your likes and dislikes across the board (not just stitching) as well as anything else that might help spark my creativity. Think of it as something to look forward to getting in the mail, although I refuse to put a deadline on this, so it may be a total surprise when it arrives. ;)

There is a catch, of course, the way this works is that if you sign up, you have to blog this as well and continue sharing.

I promise that I won’t take forever with this, but if you sign up, please don’t expect anything before 2007, out of respect for my Christmas stitching and other current obligations. Thanks and have fun!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...