Friday, November 17, 2006

Why am I up..

Can someone please tell me why I have been up since 5am this morning? Now those that know me will know I DON'T do mornings.. Me and mornings do not agree, we have this silent agreement - I don't get up too early..lol

So why the heck have I been plodding around the house since D got up at 5am.? And what's even worse is that he went to work at 6.30am and I am still up. Admittedly I have been fallen asleep on the sofa, I can feel my head nodding..

The house is totally silent of animals, they are all snoring their little heads off in their respective beds. The cats are dotted around upstairs somewhere, and the two dogs are asleep on their duvets on the chairs. All I was hearing was the occasional whimper from one of the animals while they were sleeping, and the drone of the washing machine. Oh and mustn't forget the birds outside..I think they were enjoying being able to feed in the garden without being stared at by my horror cat Ollie..lol

Oh well one consolation of being up early is that the house looks nice and tidy, the washing up has been done, the meat is out for tonights dinner and the days washing has been done.

And I have also finished my ornament for the ornament exchange that I am in. So that can be posted off on Monday when D is at work. It will be early I know but I would rather it went early at this time of the year.

That's it for my exchanges this year, the next one doesn't have to go out till January :) Woohoo I am actually up to date, although I did have to send a replacement one out for the Spring/Autumn exchange as my original one seems to have got lost somewhere. Its probably stuck in customs or stuck in the preChristmas mail, well that's what Royal Mail said when I rang them up yesterday to see what could have possibly have happened to this package. This next package better not get lost, although I did get D to send it from his bank's post office and not send it from the village as I normally do.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...