Thursday, November 09, 2006

An old cart horse..

Yep that's what I am now..lol

Went to the Dr's today to sort out why my pill isnt working properly. I wish I hadn't..lol

I have a new prescription for a new pill, but I also got the lovely news that at the grand old age of 38yrs I am going through an early menopause .. Ack!!  And there was me thinking that me feeling hot and cold, with no inbetween, was my medication..oh well!!

I told D on the phone when I got back, and instead of saying something soothing he came out with "ooh that will save the heating bills".. men!!! But I do know he was being soothing in his own way, although I did call him a few names..lol


powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...