Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Posting and Royal Mail..

OOOOh this is different, Royal Mail have an online prepay stamp service. You can set up an account and add how much you want to credit your account with, then when you want to send something either abroad on in the UK you just type in the weight and where it is going to etc, then the details of who to and it works out the exact amount and then prints off a label, or whatever you are using with the amount and a barcode on. Well all I can say is it is going to make my life a lot easier as I can do this and get D to post all my letters in London now instead of me going to the post office in the village and crossing my fingers that whatever I am posting doesn’t go astray.

Three cheers for Royal Mail is all I am saying now..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...