Friday, November 10, 2006

An eager beaver

I am obviously feeling a bit too eager over my exchange pieces that I have to do at the moment. I am happily doing two and thinking that they will both be finished by the end of this month. Well I checked to see when they have to be mailed off and one doesn't have to go till middle of December, but think that one can go out as soon as its finished so it doesn't get stuck in the Christmas post. But the other one doesnt have to go out till the first week in January..oops I am definately too eager..lol

Maybe I think I should do some of my own stitching for once..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...