Saturday, November 04, 2006

I hate computers..

Aaah, my computer has been driving me nuts for the last evening and all today. My stupid Norton decided to have a major hissy fit and refuse to work - although it probably didn't help that it had expired, and when I went to put the new Norton on it refused to work..aah!!

Finally after 48hrs of constant fiddling with the darn thing I finally got it to work.

Now I have to sort out D's computer as his Norton has expired and I couldn't get his new Norton to work. Now I know what to do to get it to work I can put his on tomorrow.

So me and computers today are having a minor disagreement..lol


powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...