Sunday, November 19, 2006

The lion sleeps tonight..

I am hoping that tonight I can get a decent nights sleep, and that the pain doesnt keep me awake. I have dosed myself up with painkillers, my sleeping tablet and put plenty of cream on the offending article. So lets see if I actually make it through the whole night, or at least until D gets up for work tomorrow.

I also have plenty of painkillers to keep me going for at least another 4 days, as well as enough cream too.

I am supposed to be going to the Dr's on Wednesday for my annual smear test, but believe me with this pain at the moment, the last thing I really want is a bloody hard cold speculum thingy causing me more pain than necessary. So I think I am going to have to cancel the appointment. I might make a new appointment to see my Dr regarding the "grape" and see if he can help me, that's if the pain hasn't eased.

My mood ~~ Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...