Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Small Post

Just a wee post before I drag myself into the land of living and shower etc..

Had a lovely postie day today, got my secret exchange from Stitch and Stash this morning..:-) Some gorgeous gold braid thread and some gold needles - happy happy bunny :-)

Swale Mental Health rang this morning and cancelled my 11 appointment with Steve..woohoo! Thank gods I dont have to see him this week. Was not looking forward to it at all.At least that is one problem out of the way, now just have to not think about tomorrow's appointment. :-(

Ooooh one thing I have been very surprised on, the amount of people that have ME/CFS, BiPolar and Depression that I know, or read about. I am beginning to wonder whether if you have something specifically wrong with you, do you send out certain thoughts etc, that draws others with the same thing to you? Interesting thought!!

Ok off to shower as Dave will be home soon - he disappeared off with some cans and glass shelving to see a mate of his.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...