Went to bed early last night feeling like I had been run over by a steam roller. Every bone in my body ached and my glands in my neck had decided to swell up. Took a couple of painkillers thinking I would be okay this morning..but alas no!! I woke up feeling worse, and it was an effort to actually raise my head from the pillow.
Got up thinking that if I was up and about I would feel better, wow that was a big mistake. So after trying to sweat it out in the bath, to no avail. I am now going to do the bit of housework that I had decided to do today anyway, and then curl up on the sofa with my stitching that I am doing.
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Hello campers, yep I have returned..lol. I hadn't forgotten about the blog I just kept forgetting to write in it..lol. So as part of my...
-
Yesterday I had to make a heartbreaking decision, and one I was hoping I wouldn't have to make. Sadly my darling 20yr old cat Smudge is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment